I don’t know about you, but sometimes my kids don’t seem to remember things I have told them a million times! And when it comes to chores, nobody likes Mommy to be nagging them all the time!
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
I’ve created a bathroom cleaning checklist to help my kids follow a simple series of steps. It is easily adaptable whether your family uses a water-only cleaning product like Norwex, homemade cleaners, or store-bought products.
Here are the basic steps I listed. You’ll notice my children sometimes have trouble remembering to clean around the sink faucets and around the floor at the base of the toilet, and needed a gentle extra reminder!
- Clean mirror
- Wipe sink/counter
- Go back extra carefully around faucets
- Wipe inside and outside of the tub/shower
- Wipe shower shelves/walls
- Spray floor of tub; scrub/wipe/rinse
- Wipe outside/lids/base of toilet
- Wipe floor thoroughly around toilet
- Clean inside of toilet with brush
- Wipe floor with wet cloth
- Empty trashcan
- Put everything away
Would you like a free bathroom cleaning printable?
If you think this looks like something that would benefit your own family, join the Humility and Doxology email list and get access to subscriber freebies, including this bathroom cleaning checklist printable!